Halloween was pretty quiet here. We were able to trick-or-treat in the morning at the Salem Saturday market and not have to go out at night. Paisley and Ezra joined their first costume contest, and both were all right even thought they did not win. I may be biased, but I thought they were the cutest. Okay, maybe the little lion won deservedly. Everyone survived only mildly effected by the sugar.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Halloween was pretty quiet here. We were able to trick-or-treat in the morning at the Salem Saturday market and not have to go out at night. Paisley and Ezra joined their first costume contest, and both were all right even thought they did not win. I may be biased, but I thought they were the cutest. Okay, maybe the little lion won deservedly. Everyone survived only mildly effected by the sugar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment