Friday, March 12, 2010

Where's Ezra







Just when I thought we had naps and sleeping down Ezra has decided to spice things up. The last few weeks has has taken to completely destroying his room before going to sleep. Last week he discovered he could move the diaper box over to his dresser and climb up on top. He came out from his nap naked from the waste down wearing Desitin as lipstick. After a call to poison control all was well. they informed me that they get that call about 10 times a day and that he would be fine. This week I went to wake him from his nap and when I opened the I couldn't find him in his bed or among the mess, but I could hear his deep breathing. I knew he was safe, but where? These pictures show where he was and his room that day. The next day when I went in to wake him up from his nap I hit him with the door because he had decided to fall asleep right in front of it. So far this is only a nap time occurrence. I hope it does not start during the night times.

No comments:

Post a Comment